Concept: LosDells Latin Festival of Music, Art and Food are excited to offer our local businesses the opportunity to sell their products in our Vendor Village.
Please complete the submission form attached to apply for a local vendor space and see all relevant rules and regulations listed below.
$750 buy-in for the entire weekend
Guidelines to Consider
– No food and drink sales are permitted in the Vendor Village
– Each approved vendor will be provided with 1 x 10 by 10 tent and a light
– Vendors are responsible for any additional furniture including tables and chairs
– Vendors will be provided with 2 x working wristbands for the weekend (NON TRANSFERABLE)
– Booths must be open for the duration of the festival (12 noon – 11pm both Saturday and Sunday)
– Vendors to load in to their allocated tent space on Friday between 2pm and 5pm, or, Saturday between 8am and 10am
– No vehicles are permitted within the festival footprint once load in has finished
– Vendors must bring their own carts to bring any equipment or product to and from vehicles
– 1 x Parking Pass will be provided per tent
– Payment method for patrons must be determined and supplied by each vendor. Patrons will have access to on site ATM’s